Protection from Unauthorised Phone Tapping (UPT)
Unfortunately for the potential victims, technology, capacity and size of equipment related to UPT crimes is evolving at a rapid rate. Thankfully, sophisticated defence techniques are also developing to combat this, along the lines of:
• Hazard study and protection measures
• Thermographic structural analysis
• Transmitter recognition
• Carrier frequency study on the network
• Semiconductor discovery
• Channel signal D analysis on ISDN network
• Use of the Time-Domain Reflectometer (TDR)
• Use of the Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
• GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) system control for IMSI-Catcher special equipment
• Phasmatographic equipment
• Additional controls during meetings, conferences etc.
The client is entitled to the entirety of the verification material and the relevant study protocol, including overseer control, results of measurements undertaken and values emanating from the analyses of the high-frequency deviations. The submission of the above is accompanied by security consultation by our experts, with the view of improving your own security configuration in order to severely hinder any future potential attacks.
Our office is fully capable of operating all over Greece, on the design and implementation of communication bugging counter-measures.
There is no doubt that legislation alone cannot address the specifics of every case, as they are individually complex. It is up to each P.I. Agency to formulate not only the principles of confidentiality under which it operates, but also the way th...