There is no doubt that legislation alone cannot address the specifics of every case, as they are individually complex. It is up to each P.I. Agency to formulate not only the principles of confidentiality under which it operates, but also the way they intend to apply them. In Zakynthinos™Detective Agency we have focused the issue of confidentiality towards the following general principles, which we present :
1. The Zakynthinos™Detective Agency is committed to absolute secrecy regarding any client’s case, with absolutely no exception whatsoever. The retention period of said confidentiality is not necessarily finite and may depend on whether these issues become common knowledge, in which case Zakynthinos™ Detective Agency will not take the initiative to reveal any information.
2. At the initial stage of our acquaintance, the Zakynthinos™Detective Agency requires specific information from the client, in order to assess our ability to accept the case under the conditions specified by the client.
3. If the involvement of Zakynthinos™Detective Agency while handling a case ceases for whatever reason or is completed, we undertake the immediate and unconditional return to the principal (or properly authorized representative) of all documents, forms and other visual information in our possession, or its destruction by shredder, following the principal’s instructions.
4. The above (properly configured) are valid, beyond the hard paper copies, for all derivatives thereof in whatever form they exist (photocopies, products of electronic scanning, electronic mail, etc.).
5. The Zakynthinos™Detective Agency will not assign any other entity (individual or business), beyond our own colleagues the principal will be made aware of and who are bound to confidentiality, to handle the case, unless the customer requests or approves previously in writing.
6. The Zakynthinos™Detective Agency will not knowingly accept a case conflicting with the interests of an existing principal whose active case is in process, nor will it use information emanating from a past case in the processing of a new one.
There is no doubt that legislation alone cannot address the specifics of every case, as they are individually complex. It is up to each P.I. Agency to formulate not only the principles of confidentiality under which it operates, but also the way th...